Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cheap Storage



I purchased these window shutters at an antique store. I painted several layers of acrylic paint on them and then embellished them simply with BasicGrey pattern paper (Infuse line) and a few buttons. I adhered two cup hooks on both and they are finished. Each "fold" works as a mini sleeve and will hold scraping items very well.. You can put as few or as many items as you like on them. Currently I am using mine as a photo divider. Then I can see the photos I have rather than having to dig in a file for them.

3 comments:

Lani K said...

You know I love these, girl! Now that the holidays are over and my house is ALMOST clean (as if), I'll be on this project. Thank you!

ellen s. said...

OMW! that is such a fabulous idea and i have come across those and i am kicking myself. way way cool.

Stacey said...

Wow - awesome job - I love it!!!